Friday, February 2, 2018

Lindys February Challenge ...

Hey there

It's time for another challenge over at Lindys Stamp Gang!


This month is is celebrating all things PINK with this gorgeous colour palette.


I decided to go for a simple but effective Scrapbook Layout using photos taken at Jessica's birthday last year.

I really enjoy going back to basics with Scrapbooking - sometimes simplicity is best ... let the photos do the talking!

I used my Cameo machine to cut out a phrase - this is just using the text tool with the letters welded together in a font I chose.
Once cut, I used the five colours from the Special Edition Pack to colour the words - using a paint brush, this was super easy to apply.


ALPINE ICE ROSE
WILD HONEYSUCKLE CORAL 
POPPIN’ PINK 
SWEET VIOLET PURPLE TEAL

I love the 'Ombre' effect ... and it makes the photos pop out too!

So have a go this month ... and upload your entry to the FB Group here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx